martedì 25 gennaio 2011

Ciao!

I've decided that it would probably be easier to keep people up to date (those that care to know anyways) if I made this nifty little blog while I was abroad.
So how is it thus far? Pretty much everything you could want in an experience, and it's only been two days.
We're currently in orientation for the week and staying at The Hotel Tiziano, which is really nice, and spacious. Which I wasnt expecting because the last time I was in Rome, my hotel room was the size of half a UMASS dorm...which is not ok.
My hotel roommates are also my apartment roommates (minus the girl who isnt here yet) and we all get along really well. And I'm not just saying that because they are my fb friends and could also read my blog.
EVERYTHING that I've eaten has been 100% delicious. Which could be a problem because I might come back looking a little more bootylicious than intended. I'm also thoroughly amused that bootylicious, is not underlined in red. It's a word. Good times.  Anyways....
I move into my apartment tomorrow and then we have the whole day free, so hopefully we tour the city, and get to know the public transportation system a little better because they hooked us up with transportation cards so we dont have to pay. Ballin.
My italian is rusty, but I am getting better and better the more I try and talk to be people. But everyone tries to talk to me in english, which is a problem because I want to learn! But I have a feeling when we visit the really small towns of italy, I will no longer encounter this problem.
As of now that is all I have the time to really update on. But it only gets better from here.

1 commento:

  1. I am so hating on you right now. Wish I could of sed bye :) have a good one. Keep in touch.

    RispondiElimina