mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011

The group is complete

So I met the boys that will be living with Dan, Giuliano, and Alex, and theyre pretty awesome. John and Tyler, from North Carolina and Colorado. So far everyone that we meet just kind of fits into the group and we all seem to have a good time when we hang out.
We all went out to dinner tonight and it was the first time eating out where everyone wasnt completely raving about the food. Mine, for example, was a little under cooked. Alex got this pizza that came with a hard boiled egg on it. Which was probably the strangest thing I've ever seen on a pizza. But he loved it. Then again I dont trust his judgement because he cant smell, therefore he cant taste as well as everyone else can.
But back to dinner. I didnt finish mine, and now I'm scarfing down chocolate Teddy Grahams in my living room as I listen to Erika, have a panic attack about our super crappy internet. Which is a shame because there is literally nothing we can do about it.
We went to the boys apartment after dinner, and I must say, we win over all. Ours is in a better neighborhood, a lot bigger, and prettier. And not in the girly sense but in the fact that our building and appliances are all newer. Score for the girls I guess.
We need to make friends with the JCU people so that we have bigger groups to hang out with. Or at least that's what I'd like because I like a lot of people. The more the merrier.
Today was the most uneventful day thus far, so I dont have much else to say. I'm happy I'm making friends and that we all seem to get  along. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento