domenica 6 febbraio 2011

Domestic goddess...?

I'm thinking not.

I've spent the majoring out my day cleaning. I swept the whole house, did the laundry, did the dishes, and took out all the trash. No biggie. I like cleaning. Because I dont like living in my own filth. Shocking huh?
But then I tried to make myself a meal... And well maybe I should stick to cleaning.

It just had no flavor. I have come to realize that I dont know how to cook with out Goya products. This is the longest I've gone in my whole life with out eating beans, or something with Sazon. My body doesnt know what to do with itself. I would probably cut a bitch for a burrito right about now.

Feel free to make all the Mexican jokes you want. I dont care. Because at the end of the day, my mom cooks better than everyone you know. And our rice doesnt come from a little 1 minute package. So hop off.

I need to read some cooking blogs and talk to some locals, because I will wither away eating apples and toast for the next four months.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento