martedì 1 febbraio 2011

Classes started

And I am not a fan of sitting in a room for two and a half hours. I have the attention span of a gold fish, how am I going to pull this off?

Im typing in my computer lab at school because the internet in our apartment is more bipolar than a menstrating teenager. So we never know if we will have it or not. So I am also typing like an idiot because the european keyboards are different from the ones at home, so this is fun.

I have two classes on tuesdays, back to back. Im going to need to bring a cooler of food with me becuase I get hungry every five minutes. And I dont want to have to sacrifice one of my classmates, because there are only 10 of us anyways. But also because cannibalism isnt cute. Or so Ive been told.
Wednesdays will be worse though. Three in one day starting at nine. I will probably lose some friends on those days because my level of cranky is going to blow through the roof due to lack of nutrition. I need to buy some granola bars, so that I can keep that side hidden for as long as possible.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento