mercoledì 9 febbraio 2011

I'M IN LOVE!!!!!

With Rome of course. hahaha Gotcha.

Love. It's probably the strangest thing the human race deals with. It makes some people so uncomfortable! Some people literally cant stomach the idea of love. Just the word freaks people out. They can only show love to "things" you know like, "I love my car", "I love my iPod", but never "I love you". Because it's far to vulnerable. Too real. Too raw. Love is love. Once you say it you're established a level in your relationship, and some people just cant handle it.
I love love. I really do. I love everyone. Some people tell me that if I love everyone it isnt real or special. But dont be fooled. If I tell you I love you, I mean it. And I have a heart that has room for everyone. Love doesnt have a limit. It's not like you say it 10 times in your life and on your 11th time you get an electric shock that doesnt let you say it. My family and friends make fun of me all the time because I say I love you like a hundred times before I hang up the phone. But I mean, what if that's our last phone call, ever, and I didnt tell you I love you. How horrible. I mean God willing that doesnt happen any time soon, but gotta  cover  your bases.
Dont be fooled again though. I love you, and I'm IN love with you, are as different as night and day. Black and white. Peace and war. Cats and Dogs! Seriously, they have nothing in common except the word love is in the sentence. And thats where I get tripped up. Because I love to love people. And I love to make people feel special. But it can make people think things that arent so. Because everyone else is so scared of the big "L", that when someone says it, it is a HUGE deal. And theyre reading it wrong. Which makes me sad. I would love to just tell everyone that I love how much I love them all the time. But not everyone is as sappy as I am, and not everyone responds well.
It's tragic that we've become so scared of something so good, because for the most part most of us have no qualms saying "I hate you" and other mean things. But thats because it's so much easier to be mean. To put up a wall. To shut people out. That to put yourself out there. To be real. Because if they dont like you for who you are, you'll fall apart.
Dont do that. Be real. Be raw. Love freely. Love often. Love everyone. It's the only way to be. Not everyone will deserve it, and you'll know them when they come. But for those who do, share the love. You're life will be better. I promise.

Ps I'm going to Paris in a few hours.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento